Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2nd update

Since I did not know that there are actually people taking Applications of Life Sciences,

here it goes.. 10 am to 11 am on the 31st of January (Thursday) at LTQ4.

Tomorrow BPA revision is optional (even though its a lil bit too late to update here) I assume you all know since nobody asked me personally.

good luck to all in these coming Common Tests. May we all succeed.

Also, I just sent an email about the Advance Mathematics Elective for next semester. Read if you're keen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.