Tuesday, December 04, 2007


A. CHEM POSTER

Is there any changes on how will we be doing on the poster? Individual or group? I can't remember :x

If we are still doing in group as Ms Diong has assigned us to, then it shall be as above:

Open House Student Helpers

"Hui Yng ONG /NYP: Dear student helpers, Open House Briefing this Wednesday at 3pm @ LT-Q4. Any questions please call 65500652. Thanks."

COMMON TESTS

  • 10/12:
    • RS - 11am-12.30pm - LTQ-1
  • 11/12:
    • BPA - 4.30pm-6pm - LTQ-1
  • 12/12:
    • Cost accounting ?- LTQ12
    • marketing 5pm-6pm - LTQ-3
    • life science - ??
  • 14/12
    • Math - 8.30am-10am - LTQ-1
Please somebody tell me of the time and location of the unlocated electives so I can update it here. Text me or Put it over the message box there at the side.

Regarding the A Chem poster. If you are not happy with the group members you're currently with, please get back to Ms Diong directly and tell me for any official changes, I will then update.

RS slides
:You want them to be hard copy printed on paper or individual? Please respond. I don't mind hard copies.

I apologize for the delay.

Good luck for Common tests to all.

No comments: